VC&A Projects Update
Recently we have been updating our website Projects page to better represent the scope of work that we do across Victoria.
We have included some details about some of our previously completed cultural heritage management plans (CHMPs) such as:
- Ravenswood Interchange (for VicRoads),
- Mernda Central P-12 (for the Department of Education & Training),
- Cullulleraine Power Line Uprate Project (for Powercor Australia),
- Connolly Avenue Pedestrian Bridge (for Moreland City Council), and
- Gisborne-Melton Road (for VicRoads).
However, preparing CHMPs is just one aspect of the work that Dr Vincent Clark & Associates undertakes. Therefore, we have also recently added some information to our Projects page on other types of reports, including historic investigations, archaeological salvages and surveys:
- Green Tent Road Excavations at H7722-0070 (for Barwon Water Alliance),
- Dargo Desktop Assessment Reports (for One Corporation Pty Ltd),
- Lyndhurst Industrial Port Aboriginal Sites Salvage (for Salta Properties),
- Toolern Creek BridgeAboriginal Sites Salvage (for Lend Lease Communities), and
- Brisbane Ranges National Park (for Parks Victoria).
We will continue to update our website over the coming weeks with more of our completed work, so make sure you stop by again and check it out!