At Dr Vincent Clark & Associates we are pleased to be able to offer a collaborative and flexible working environment that provides our team ongoing professional development.
Current Job Vacancies:
Historic Artefact Manager
Dr Vincent Clark and Associates are currently seeking to hire an artefact specialist/archaeologist for a full-time position as an artefact manager with a focus on historical materials/artefact analysis.
The role involves:
- Manage our historical artefact collections
- On-site artefact management of artefacts during excavations
- Manage and process artefacts post-excavation
- Catalogue and analyse historic artefact assemblages
- Prepare reports on historical artefacts recovered from excavations
- Liaise with stakeholders including clients and Heritage Victoria regarding artefact conservation, management and interpretation
- Catalogue and report to Heritage Victoria’s requirements
A minimum of an Honours degree by thesis in archaeology and relevant experience, with a focus on the analysis of historical artefacts would be an advantage.
Selection criteria will be available upon request.
We offer you:
- A wide range of interesting and challenging projects in indigenous and historic (non-indigenous) cultural heritage investigation;
- The opportunity to manage a project from commencement to completion, which includes coordination and participation in fieldwork and managing excavation teams;
- The chance to collaborate with our team of dedicated, experienced, enthusiastic and friendly professionals, across all aspects of our projects;
- The chance to develop and expand your skills and knowledge, through our own professional development opportunities;
- Encouragement to maintain your own academic and professional networks, and, by agreement, to participate in professional activities outside our company, such as involvement in academic research excavations both within Australia and overseas
If you are interested in joining the Dr Vincent Clark & Associates team, please forward your resumé and cover letter addressed to the General Manager, Dr Vincent Clark & Associates via email (email@example.com).